1. The promoter is Nal'ibali Trust whose registered office is at Suite 17-201, Building 17, Waverley Business Park, Mowbray, 7700.
2. Employees of the Nal'ibali Trust or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. There is no age limit to this competition.
5. Individual entries may not exceed three minutes in length
6. Stories can be submitted in any of the 11 official South African languages.
7. A maximum of three entries per person is permitted.
8. Story entries can be done alone or with a family member, classmate or friend.
9. No crude, abusive or racially inappropriate language will be permitted. Any entries with crude, abusive or racially inappropriate content will be disqualified immediately.
10. Each entry must include a name, age, contact details, story name and story category. Entries without the above details will be disqualified.
12. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.nalibali.org
13. Closing date for entry will be 14 October 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
14. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
15. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner can be found at www.nalibali.org
16. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
17. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
18. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without prior notice. Fulfillment of prizes and timing thereof remains at the discretion of the promoter.
19. Winners will be chosen as a result of a popular vote conducted via the Nal'ibali Facebook page www.facebook.com/nalibaliSA in conjunction with a selected judge.
20. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
21. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
22. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
24. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
25. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.