In partnership with Times Media, the Project for the Study of Alternative Education in SA (PRAESA) produces bilingual newspaper supplements every 2 weeks, with stories, literacy activities, reading and reading club tips and support - to inspire and guide parents, caregivers, teachers, librarians and reading clubs to make reading and storytelling meaningful, enjoyable and accessible.
Where you can find your latest Nal’ibali supplement:
These fortnightly reading-for-enjoyment supplements can be found in several Times Media titles in the following languages (during term time only):
- Sunday Times Express (Western Cape) – English and isiXhosa – Sundays
- Sunday World (KwaZulu-Natal and Gauteng) – English and isiZulu – Sundays
- Sunday World (Free State ) – English and Sesotho – Sundays
- Sunday World (Limpopo) – English and Sepedi– Sundays
- The Herald (Thursdays) and Daily Dispatch (Tuesdays) (Eastern Cape) – English and isiXhosa.
Each week, 36 000 supplements are also distributed free of charge through Times Media Education direct to reading clubs, community organisations, libraries, schools and other partners in the Eastern Cape, Western Cape, Gauteng, Free State, Limpopo and KwaZulu-Natal.